How to use the sizing chart?
- Find yourself some measuring tape or a ruler.
- Choose a t-shirt already in your closet that fits you well.
- Lay it down on a flat surface.
- Measure line A: from shoulder to hem, for the length.
- Measure line B: from armpit to armpit, for the width.
- Use the sizing chart to look up your best fit.
The conversion from tosca.store sizes to Northern- and Southern-European sizing, UK sizing and US sizing, are meant to be an indication only. Please use the measurements in centimeters or inches to make your decision for puchase.
If your size is not listed, please don't hesitate to contact us, so we can see what we can do for you.